Immigration Center of
Ekaterina Mouratova, PA

immigration to US

Individuals who move to the United States will definitely want either to bring their immediate family with them or reunite with the relatives later. There are also individuals who may want to get married to a non-U.S. resident or adopt a child from another country and continue their lives in the U.S. U.S. citizens and permanent residents (Green Card holders) can sponsor their close relatives for immigration to the U.S. We can help your family members to obtain all necessary paperwork and permits.

Contact us

Please, enter your name
Please, enter your phone number
Please, enter your e-mail address Mail address is not not valid
Please, enter your message