- Principal of Immigration Center of Ekaterina Mouratova, PA
- More than 15 years of experience in the legal industry
- 100% client satisfaction rate
- 10 Best Immigration Attorneys in Florida (2019), selected by American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Author of the books:
- The Complete Guide to the U.S. Immigration Law
- Startup Law
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Frequent speaker at legal conferences and seminars
Ekaterina represents individuals and companies in all aspects of the U.S. immigration law. Whether advising multinational corporations or individuals, Ekaterina always performs her job in a result-oriented, expeditious and personable manner.
Passionate about the law and very dedicated to her profession, Ekaterina is a frequent speaker at seminars and author of multiple publications on the U.S. immigration and business law. Having more than 15 years of experience in the immigration industry, first as a paralegal and then as an immigration attorney, Ekaterina is well versed in all intricacies of this complex legal system and deeply familiar with the best practices.
- Pace University School of Law (White Plains, NY)
- New York University Paralegal Diploma Program (New York, NY)
- Pyatigorsk State Technological University (Russia)
Professional and Bar Associations:
- New York State Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Anton is a senior legal assistant. He is responsible for prospective clients’ inquiries, current clients’ case management and office administration.
Anton has graduated from the Academy of Public Administration in Minsk, Belarus. He went through the immigration process in the United State himself and made it his life mission to help newcomers to obtain qualified legal services and avoid irreversible mistakes. Being moved by this honorable goal, he took a comprehensive paralegal training in the U.S. immigration law. When working on a client’s matter, Anton leaves no stone unturned. He is always willing to go an extra mile for the benefit of the person who entrusted his or her legal matter to the firm.
Anton is a passionate advocate for civil rights. Active member and participant of various professional groups. Organizer of informational and educational seminars for immigrants. He speaks English, Russian and Belarusian languages.